Thanks Sophia for nominating me. I really needed this much amount of laughter right at the end of a hectic week.
- Write 30 characters names on pieces of paper.
- Put them in a jar/mug/cup.
- Randomly choose two pieces of paper for every question. In each of the 15 questions, you have to decide which of the two characters fits the question and which one is not good enough.
- YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MORE SPOT ON YOUR SPELLING BEE TEAM. WHO DO YOU PICK TO COMPLETE YOUR TEAM?
- Options: Umbridge or Dumbledore
I mean it is obvious. Of course, Dumbledore. I will not choose Umbridge even if I had to choose between her and a rat. At least the rat will look cute on my team.
2. BOTH CHARACTERS WANT TO KILL YOU. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU KILL FIRST, SO YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVING?
Options: Fred Weasley or Filch
Even the thought of killing Fred is killing me. So it’s definitely going to be Filch. I know it is not a smart thing to do but people do crazy things. Like killing Fred and thinking that the Weasleys will let him/her live peacefully.
3. YOU’RE ON THE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE AND YOU’RE DOWN TO THESE TWO CHARACTERS. WHICH ONE ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE YOUR ROSE TO?
Options: Snape or Luna Lovegood.
All my love is for Luna Lovegood.
I appreciate how Snape risked his life for Lily and all but I can’t give a rose to a teacher who bullies his students. I feel it should be a criminal offence to bully your students like that.
On the other hand, it takes so much courage to be yourself and standing up for what you believe is right. “She (Luna Lovegood) is the bravest Harry Potter character I know of”.
So Snape has my sympathies and Luna gets a rose from me.
4. YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR THE HUNGER GAMES. WHO WOULD MOST LIKELY VOLUNTEER IN YOUR PLACE?
Options: Molly or Voldemort
I will choose Molly Weasley and I have an explanation.
Voldemort is very competitive so he will only think about winning the game and his attitude will promote crazy ideas like “There is no such thing as right or wrong. It is all about being powerful or weak”. So his victory will reinstate the idea behind Hunger Games in hearts and minds of people.
But if Molly Weasley enters the games purely because of her motherly nature she will stand up for contestants like Rue. She will come up with a plans to sabotage a dictator like Snow. And she has this amazing fam outside to help her out.
I am sure that she will be an awesome Mockingjay.
5. YOU’RE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND WITH AN ACTIVE VOLCANO. WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU THROW INTO A VOLCANO AS A SACRIFICE?
Options: Hagrid or Dobby
Sacrificing Hagrid or Dobby. I need a third option.
Why can’t three of us just escape?
6. YOU’RE THE NEXT DC/MARVEL SUPERHERO (WITH YOUR OWN T.V. SHOW, (OF COURSE). WHO IS YOUR SIDEKICK?
Options: Trelawney or Neville.
Well, in the wizarding world there is an unanimous agreement on the fact that Neville is the right man to have on your team.
7. YOU’RE A MANAGER OF AN AVOCADO-ADMIRING COMPANY. WHO WOULD YOU FIRE FOR LACK OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
Options: Draco or George
Do I need to answer it?
I would love to see his expressions though.
8. YOU’VE JUST FINISHED A BOOK IN WHICH YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER DIES. WHICH CHARACTER IS MOST LIKELY TO COMFORT YOU?
Options: Ron or Remus Lupin.
Remus Lupin. Just because Ron has got the emotional range of a teaspoon.
9. UGH, IT’S HIGH SCHOOL. WHO WOULD MOST LIKELY BE PART OF THE POPULAR CLIQUE?
Options: Harry Potter or Mcgonagall
Harry Potter. Partly because I cannot imagine Mcgonagall as a student.
10. THE DAY HAS ARRIVED – YOU’RE FINALLY A YEAR OLDER! WHO WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Options: Hermione or Peter Pettigrew
Hmmm. Hermione is a good friend and I feel that the word “forget” doesn’t exist in her dictionary. Peter is only friends with powerful people and he will dare not upset them. As I am neither a quidditch champion nor a dark lord so I do not expect him to remember my birthday.
My answer is Peter.
11. YOU’VE JUST FOUND AN UPCOMING BOOKTUBE STAR! WHO WOULD IT MOST LIKELY BE?
Options: Tonks or Bellatrix
Tonks. I think she would be an internet sensation. Just because all her choices are so interesting the world would want to know about her book preferences too.
12. SLEEPOVER TIME! UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CAN ONLY INVITE ONE PERSON. WHO WOULD YOU INVITE?
Options: Ginny or Sirius Black
Tough choice. Probably Sirius, because he is an animagus and we can definitely pull a lot of pranks. Maybe, during our late night talks he might tell me about how he invented Marauders Map.
13. BAM, YOU’RE PREGNANT. WHO IS THE FATHER/MOTHER?
Options: Mad Eye Moody or Rita Skeeter
Even the thought of it is so disturbing.
I think Moody and Rita would make an interesting pair. So I would not reveal the identity of other parent and tell them that it is one of them. I would leave the baby with both of them and see if it works?
Does it make any sense?
14. YOU’VE JUST WRITTEN A SUPER IMPORTANT TEXT. WHO WOULD SEE IT, BUT NOT REPLY?
Options: James Potter or Lily Potter
James. Because I think he is a bit conceited.
15. YOU’VE JUST WOKEN UP AND IT’S TIME FOR BREAKFAST. YOUR MUM’S BEEN REPLACED BY… WHO?!
Options: Neville or Molly
Molly. Because I love breakfasts.
So these are my not so fun, vague answers to this wonderful tag.